As many of you know, as of September 1, 2016, our founder, mentor, partner, and friend Peter C. Bogle, retired from the practice of law. Peter is a tireless advocate, learned counsel, committed citizen, and a fast friend. He is the embodiment of living an intentional life and strives daily to “do all that you can, with all that you have, in the time that you have, in the place where you are.” His influence will be felt long after his retirement. We wish him continued contentment and long, uninterrupted hours to devote to his yoga and meditation practice.
- Kerry Ryan appointed Chair of the Public Law Section of the MBA
- Attorney Coughlin completed several large scale real estate projects.
- Attorney DeAscentis assisted land owners in negotiations over and permitting for two solar fields
- Founder Peter C. Bogle Retires
- Bogle, DeAscentis & Coughlin welcomes Kerry T. Ryan