As of September 1, we are fortunate to have Kerry T. Ryan become of counsel to the firm. Kerry has over 25 years of experience in handling complex business litigation and litigation involving real estate and municipalities. Named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer for several years, Kerry is a frequent lecturer and has written numerous articles regarding business and litigation. He currently serves as Vice Chair of the Public Law Section of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Kerry Ryan reappointed Chair of the Public Law Section of the MBA
- Attorney Coughlin completed several large scale real estate projects.
- Attorney DeAscentis assisted land owners in negotiations over and permitting for two solar fields
- Founder Peter C. Bogle Retires
- Bogle, DeAscentis & Coughlin welcomes Kerry T. Ryan