Attorney Coughlin has recently completed several large scale real estate projects. He represented the seller on the sale of a 77 acre parcel for $3.7 million for the construction of a new one million square foot Amazon distribution facility in Fall River, MA which has created hundreds of local jobs. He represented environmental groups on the purchase of a 115 acre parcel for $8.1 million for permanent conservation protection on Allens Pond in Dartmouth, MA. This project involved a combination of public and private funding resulting in the largest conservation project ever completed on the coast of Buzzards Bay.
- Kerry Ryan reappointed Chair of the Public Law Section of the MBA
- Attorney Coughlin completed several large scale real estate projects.
- Attorney DeAscentis assisted land owners in negotiations over and permitting for two solar fields
- Founder Peter C. Bogle Retires
- Bogle, DeAscentis & Coughlin welcomes Kerry T. Ryan