Attorney DeAscentis has recently assisted land owners in negotiations over and permitting for two solar fields as well as assisting a lender in its financing of a commercial solar project to provide clean and renewable energy sources. He successfully negotiated with a municipality in establishing swimming uses for a country club to be permitted as a matter of right as ancillary to the existing functions. Always interested in complex problem solving, he was able to assist the owners of a small condominium project involving both registered and unregistered land in quickly dissolving the condominium form of ownership in order to provide the owners with more favorable tax consequences. While the Southcoast YMCA Annual Campaign has kept him busy as co-Chair, he is particularly proud of the fact that his beloved Narrows Center for the Arts was able to move forward to purchase its building which will allow better space both for music and for artist studios. The Y’s civic engagement and education programs and the Narrow’s continued growth as one of the best New England venues for performing and visual arts in no small way contribute to the economies and quality of life for the communities we serve.
- Kerry Ryan reappointed Chair of the Public Law Section of the MBA
- Attorney Coughlin completed several large scale real estate projects.
- Attorney DeAscentis assisted land owners in negotiations over and permitting for two solar fields
- Founder Peter C. Bogle Retires
- Bogle, DeAscentis & Coughlin welcomes Kerry T. Ryan